The communication technology of conferencing for video is integrative of the voice and video for connection of the remote users with each other by means of the internet. For high quality of conferencing, there is a requirement of good bandwidth. It appeals a lot to the business and the educational sector. Conferencing on video is in more demanding phase and more technologies and applications of such conferencing are in the process of improvement and development. It is a very useful method of communication due to the fact that people can save time and traveling costs. Its quality is dependent on the attributes of the circuit in the midst of the sites of conferencing.
Benefits in Brief
- With the use of video conferencing in Melbourne, the faculty members can remotely keep in touch with class.
- You can conduct guest lectures in a class from a diverse institute either remotely or locally.
- There can be a collaboration of scientist and researchers with each other at diverse institutes quite regularly.
- From an agency, the questions can be answered by researchers and teachers.
- In some countries, marriages are being performed with the use of the technology of conferencing with video, if one partner is at one end and the other is somewhere outside the nation. At both ends, people can see each other.
- Interviews can be conducted by a student with an employer in another city or country.
- There is an increased productivity since people are not required to spend much time to travel for meetings and conferences. They can save a lot in elimination of travel costs and allowances on lengthy trips at the time of meetings.